At Gmcfeed, we respect your need for online privacy and protect any Personal Information that you
may share with us in an appropriate manner. Our practice with respect to the use of your Personal
with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, as transposed into domestic legislation of each EU
This website and online application (hereafter referred to as the “Service” or “Services”) are owned
and operated by GMCFeed LLC (hereafter referred to as
These Privacy Policies govern your use of the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you accept
GUIDELINES OR INSTRUCTIONS POSTED ON THE SERVICE, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
1. This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal
Information when using the Service. We will not share your information with anyone except as
2. We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. Unless otherwise
and Conditions, accessible at the Service.
3. While using our Service, we may gather or ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable
information that can be used to contact, identify and invoice you. Personally identifiable information
may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, bank
account number, and other information ("Personal Information").
4. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log
Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type,
browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent
on those pages and other statistics.
5. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and
analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party
service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
6. Finally, we collect Personal Information where we act as a data processor. We process Personal
Information on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting the Service. Where a customer
subscribes to our Service for their online store, system or platform, they are able to retrieve Personal
Information from consumers and/or businesses from their account(s) at online Marketplaces or
Platforms as, but not limited to, Amazon and eBay. When an order has been placed at such a
Marketplace or Platform, we collect and store the order data (including Personal Information) to
collectively send it to the system or platform of our customers.
7. The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To deal with your inquiries and requests
• To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us
• To provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us.
• To provide you with technical support (your information helps us to better respond to your
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you), including to improve the navigation and
content of our sites
• For website and system administration and security
• For general business purposes, including to improve customer service (your information helps
us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs), to help
us improve the content and functionality of our Service, to better understand our users, to
protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and to generally manage
• To process transactions and to provide Services to our customers and end-users
• For recruitment purposes, where you apply for a job with us
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features
• To improve advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to prevent targeting of impressions
via third-party channels when they are not relevant
• To send e-mails, both either periodic or one off. The e-mail addresses you provide for invoicing
or support questions will be used to send you information regarding payments, invoicing or
answers to your questions as well as proactively for important updates of our Service. When
it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we will send occasional marketing e-mails
about our Service, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the
8. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use
cookies to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when
a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some
portions of our Service.
9. We employ third party companies and individuals (“Third Parties”) to facilitate our Service, to
provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how
our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform
these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We will
only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
• We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us,
including cloud hosting services, off-site backups, email service providers, and customer
support providers. We will only share your Personal Information with third parties to the
extent necessary to perform these functions, in accordance with the purposes set out in this
• In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your
Personal Information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of
• We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or
appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property
or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to
respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security
and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in
connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms of Service; (5) to protect the vital interests
of our users, customers, and other third parties.
• We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing,
advertising, and analytics purposes.
We do not sell or trade your Personal Information to third parties.
10. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional
materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or
all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any
email we send.
Security measures and protection
11. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the
Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. However, Gmcfeed in its sole discretion
undertakes certain security measures aimed at protecting against unauthorized access, alteration,
disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. It is your responsibility to saveguard your password
and login details. If you know or suspect that your password is known to others, please contact us so
we can take immediate measures. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
when you enter, submit or access your Personal Information. We offer the use of a secure server. All
supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. For
more information about the measures taken, please review our Security policy.
International data transfer
13. Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on —
computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where
the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Please note that we transfer the
information, including Personal Information, to servers in the United States to store and process it
your agreement to that transfer. Non-personal information that is used by our Service can be stored
in various locations including, without limitations, other EU countries, the United States of America or
Third Party Links
14. The Service may contain links to or allow you to interact with and make use of other independent
third-party websites, products or services (“Third-Party Services”). Access to Third-Party Services is
provided solely as a convenience. Third-Party Services are not under Gmcfeed’s control and
Gmcfeed does not necessarily endorse the content, advertising, products, services or other
materials on or available from such Third-Party Services. Your use of any Third-Party Services may be
disclosure or transfer of information from or about you to the third-party provider. You will need to
make your own independent judgment regarding your use of and interaction with any Third-Party
Services. You acknowledge and agree that Gmcfeed is not responsible for the availability of any
Third-Party Services and that Gmcfeed shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for
any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with you use of or interaction
with any Third-Party Services.
15. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children or Child"). We do not
knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian
and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we
become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of
parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an
account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask
to close your account by contacting us at the details above, and we will delete your personal
information on request. Backups of the data will be destroyed after 30 days.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required
under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business
construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Any dispute or difference arising out of or